15 MAY 2009

-This morning I woke up at 0735, and I didn't go to school
-I skipped school because I haven't started my research project, when I'm supposed to be halfway through it, hahaha
-So instead of going to school, my moms took me to the library around 1000 to do work; got most of the work done last night because my pops muscled me about it, haha
-Sat down in a cubicle at the library, and "worked"; pretty much just drew on my arms and stared at the pretty girl pushing the book cart :D
-After the library, 1300, we headed to KR's Chicken and Ribs, pretty much a bombass barbecue joint in Murrieta
-I ordered a plate of pulled pork with a side of collard greens and potato salad, the meal also came with two dinner rolls :D
-Went home, ate my lunch, then took a brief nap
-Kicked it on the computer for a good 2-3 hours then ate dinner at 1800
-A few hours after dinner, Jane came over and kicked it for a good 30 minutes
-2300, hopped in the shower, and here I am now texting a bajillion people, haha


Productive as a Muh Fcka hahahah


Food good enough to be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives :]


"STAY up" Right Wrist


"OPEN, BROKEN" ha

God I have no life, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment