09 MAY 2009

-Today I woke up at 0830 because I had a colorguard performance to attend
-Ate some adobo fried rice with some eggs
-Arrived at the school around 0945 to dress into my blues
-From school, we went to the Murrieta Public Library for the colorguard; it was for some blood drive/chili cook off haha
-Saw Miss Teen Murrieta there, so me and my buddy Robert went over to talk, turns out our friend Josh knows her from his old homeschooling program
-1100 we presented the colors, and shortly after, got a ride home from Josh
-Got home and my ass knocked out for a good 3-4 hours, waking up at 1630
-Nikki's friends were over for a study group, so I entertained myself by getting inked my left forearm
-Had Bob's Pizza for dinner, and if you haven't been there, their breadsticks are basically sex baked into bread form :D
-After dinner, Nikki's friend played Brawl with Jarrod, so she inked my right forearm.
-After they left, I pretty much just kicked it, and now I'm here haha

Left Forearm


Right Forearm


Stompers of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment